ABOUT ASACP Association of Sites Advocating Child Protection
- Providing an international reporting hotline.
- Organizing the efforts of the online adult industry to combat the crime of child sexual abuse.
- Working with parents to prevent children from viewing age-inappropriate material online.
- ASACP provides an online hotline for web surfers and webmasters to report suspected child pornography.
- Investigate reports and determine the ownership of suspected CP sites and forwards Red Flag reports to international government agencies and associations including the FBI and the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children, and International Hotlines.
- Notify ISPs and payment processors when their hosting and billing services are hijacked by CP operators.
- Create a Code of Ethics for our Membership program – a model of effective self-regulation for the online adult industry.
- Establish Best Practices which are recommended for adult sites, search engines, billing and hosting companies, dating sites, adult sites and others.
- ASACP created the RTA (“Restricted to Adults”) label to better enable parental filtering and demonstrate the adult industry’s commitment to help prevent children from viewing age-inappropriate content.
- Inform members on current, new and pending laws and regulations pertaining to child pornography and protection.
ASACP is a non-profit 501(c)(4) Social Welfare Organization.
- Gary Jackson, CCBill
- Theo Sapoutzis, AVN
- Alec Helmy, XBIZ
- Rand Pate, Epoch Transaction Services
- Kim Nielsen, ATKingdom
- Mike Ackerman, Actually Helping Inc.
- Relani Belous, Friend Finder Networks
EUROPEAN ADVISORY COUNCIL
- Bjorn Skarlen, CommerceGate
- Garion Hall, AbbyWinters
- Christoph Pass, SABOOM-PartnerCash
- Trieu Hoang, AbbyWinters
- Oystein Wright, Mansion Productions
SPONSORS & MEMBERS
- Tim Henning, Executive Director
- Erege Macis, Operations Director
- Dawn Yagielowicz, Membership Manager
- Cal Woodruff, Systems Manager
- Lucia Varela, Hotline Analyst
- Vince Charlton, Director of European Outreach